At Verdi Home Improvements we are committed to providing a high quality product with fantastic customer service, however if we have are not met your expectations we would like to hear about it so that we can rectify the issue. Your feedback is valued and provides us with an important opportunity for self-analysis.
Customer satisfaction is of paramount important to us; however we acknowledge that sometimes we may not achieve this the very first time, in this instance we want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the full attention that it deserves
- Find a resolution fairly and promptly
- Ensure you are satisfied with how our Customer Care team handled and resolved your complaint
- Treat the matter with confidentiality and in accordance with the Data Protection Act
How to Lodge a Complaint
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our products or services, you can contact our Customer Care Department on the details below.
FAO: The Customer Care Team
Verdi Home Improvement
Our highly trained Customer Care department are committed to the following core values:
- To listen to you without prejudice or prejudgement
- To investigate the root cause of your complaint
- To acknowledge mistakes and formally apologise on behalf of the Company where appropriate
- To assess how to satisfactorily resolve the issue
- To ensure that decisions are proportionate, appropriate, and fair
- To address any ongoing needs to prevent future recurrence
It is always our intention to resolve your complaint immediately, though in some instances we acknowledge this may not always be possible. In those circumstances upon receipt of your complaint, we will:
- Assign a member of the team to be responsible for an investigation and become your primary point of contact
- Respond to your complaint in writing within 5 working days
- Provide a minimum of two-weekly updates via email to keep you informed of the progress
- Conduct a site visit where necessary *please note: to protect the wellbeing of both customers and staff members during Covid-19 this is option is only used when all other exploratory investigations have been exhausted
- Provide a final response within eight weeks or a written explanation of why this is not possible as well as an indication of when we anticipate drawing the matter to a close
How to Escalate a Complaint
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally and we are confident in our Customer Care team’s ability to do this, however in the case of any dispute arising, we will provide details of the GGF’s conciliation Scheme and The Glazing Arbitration Scheme (www.tgas.org.uk) administered by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution.
For the peace of mind of our customers we are members of the FENSA scheme, further information can be found at https://forms.fensa.org.uk/contact-us. Our Fensa registration number is 35451.
If you have purchased our products using finance, you may have the right to refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). They require that you contact them in writing within six months of the date of our final response letter.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Advice can be sought on 0800 023 4567 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.ukfor further information.
There are a small number of complainants who, due to the frequency, nature and quality of their contact detrimentally hinder our consideration to their own complaints as well as those of others. In these instances, it may become necessary to limit their contact with our staff.
The decision to restrict access to our staff members may only be taken with the expressed support of the Company Director and will post date a warning from the Customer Care Manager. All further correspondence will be limited to a particular format only, for example in writing or via email and will be required to take place with a named individual only. In exceptional circumstances a contract may become necessary to agree how further communication can take place. All information pertaining to this will be given in writing via Recorded Delivery post.
Where a complainant whose case is closed persists to contact us either via social media, in writing or via phone or email, we will treat these matters as professional slander and may induct the expertise of a solicitor to assess this. We will commit to reading all correspondence but unless fresh evidence is provided, we will not acknowledge or enter into new conversations. This allows us to offer a consistent and unbiased standard of care to all customers needing to access our Customer Care Department.
Aggression of any kind is not tolerated towards any staff member at Verdi Home Improvements and whilst we understand that you may be feeling frustrated, in order to protect both our customers and staff, limitations to our Customer Care team may be invoked in accordance with those listed above.
Verdi Home Improvements stores Data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, further information can be found on https://www.gov.uk/data-protection.
Our Customer Care Team will conduct a thorough investigation and therefore may be required to interview staff members to identify the root cause of the complaint, in these instances only necessary information will be shared with other staff members. All discussions relating to the individual case will be limited to the Customer Care Team Manager or Company Directors.
Verdi Home Improvements are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker.